Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 33 of 33

Thread: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

  1. #31
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    and not one dumbass teacher in one class, in one school.
    Your right, I don't know where I got the crazy notion there were others.

    There were two others that had been removed by the user, wonder why? One of those had three parts.


    YouTube - BARACK OBAMA KIDS AND HITLER YOUTH SING FOR THEIR LEADER
    YouTube - Kids Obama Song
    YouTube - School kids taught to praise Obama
    YouTube - Obama Youth Regiment
    YouTube - OBAMA SONG TORONTO, CANADA
    YouTube - Yes We Can by Tony & Kids Lead inspired by Barack Obama
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    I should have looked at Youtube more because I didn't know all of those were on there. Odd odd odd things on youtube!!

  3. #33
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    One from this story, the step team and the one in venice I specifically mentioned myself...the other weren't even in schools?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •